The best way to care for others is to first care for yourself, and that’s why Wholepreneur Lifestyle created a line of organic supplements for top-performing entrepreneurs. Formulated to enhance your productivity, creativity, energy, and focus, these supplements were designed with total wellness in mind. What’s more, is they are for entrepreneurs by entrepreneurs.
These total wellness supplements provide brain support, immune system support, performance, enhancement, total body cleanse, relaxation support, and more. If you need a few products to take your creativity to the next level and help you thrive, consider adding Wholepreneur Lifestyle to your daily nutrition regimen.
Learn more about the 10 best supplements for top-performing entrepreneurs.
1. “Never Skip A Meal” Meal Replacement
– 20 Vitamins & Minerals
– Multi-source Plant Protein Blend provides 22g of complete protein from Organic Peas, Organic Cranberry, Organic Hemp, and Organic Sacha Inchi
– Organic Multi-source Fiber Blend contains 5g of fiber from Organic Brown Acacia and Organic Flax Seeds
– Organic Fermented Sprout Blend with Organic Amaranth Sprouts and Organic Quinoa Sprouts
– Digestive Enzyme Blend with protease, amylase, cellulase, papain, and lipase
– Lactospore® Probiotic features 500 million viable cells of highly-stable Bacillus coagulant
– USDA Organic, QAI certified, and Non-GMO
– No dairy or soy
– Vitamins and minerals are, of course, the basic nutrients we need to live. Organic Balanced Meal provides all of the B-complex vitamins critical for energy production, metabolism of carbohydrates, fats, and proteins, as well as the production of healthy new cells, hormones, and other important biochemicals. B-complex vitamins are essential for the health of the cardiovascular and nervous systems and also serve as cofactors for antioxidant production and cell-signaling processes. Also contains Vitamin C an important antioxidant and immune-boosting nutrient.
– Beta carotene is a major dietary antioxidant; and because it is a precursor to Vitamin A, it aids in many biological processes, including bone-building, reproductive system health, immune health, and healthy skin.
– Plant Protein Matrix has protein biological value similar to animal proteins such as whey. Proteins and amino acids form the very structure of DNA and therefore play a critical role in the development, growth, and health of all anatomical structures for all forms of life.
– Proteins are vital for building and maintaining cardiovascular, pulmonary, neurological, muscular, ocular, intestinal, hepatic, and many other tissues. They are required for creating the two primary proteins in the skin, collagen, and elastin.
– Helps build and maintain lean muscle tissue. Improves strength and exercise performance.
– Pea protein has been shown to help maintain LDL cholesterol and triglycerides already in the normal range.
– Omega-3 rich Sacha Inchi may help ensure a healthy inflammatory response.
– Helps maintain a healthy weight as part of a healthy diet and exercise program.
– Organic fiber helps to reduce appetite and gives a feeling of satiety. It ensures the normal flow of nutrition through the GI tract. And it binds to cholesterol and fats in the colon, helping to maintain LDL cholesterol already in the normal range.
– Organic Fermented Sprouts are an excellent source of protein, vitamins, minerals, fiber, healthy carbohydrates, unique metabolic enzymes, essential fatty acids, and phytonutrients.
– Digestive enzymes enhance the absorption of proteins, fibers, complex carbohydrates, and healthy fats.
– Bacillus coagulans is highly stable and far less susceptible to heat and moisture than other bacteria. Once in the GI tract, Bacillus coagulans become activated by stomach acid and slowly release the L(+) form of lactic acid. L(+) lactic acid has powerful anti-pathogenic properties and is an inhibitor of harmful bacteria such as E. coli. It also helps prevent lactose intolerance and degrades cholesterol in the gut; leading to lower serum LDL values.
– Alpha galactosidase is a targeted enzyme that helps break down glycoproteins found in abundance in many legumes such as beans and peas.
– Prevents intestinal gas, bloating, and intestinal distress associated with beans and peas.
– Bromelain jumpstarts digestion by helping to break protein bonds to release amino acids.
2. “Think Like A Boss” Brain Support
– European standardized ginkgo biloba from Euromed, containing 24% flavoneglycosides, 6% terpene lactones, 0.8% ginkgolide B (believed to be one of the most active constituents). Euromed Ginkgo is manufactured under rigorous quality control standards and its efficacy has been demonstrated in clinical trials
– Contains SerinAID® Phosphatidylserine from Chemi Nutra, a world leader in phosphatidylserine research and manufacturing
– Features DHA from Neuromins life’s DHA® which has been approved by the FDA for infant formula. Neuromins is derived from marine microalgae and is the only vegetarian source of DHA
– Provides acetyl-L-carnitine, a form of L-carnitine that is able to pass through the highly selective blood-brain barrier
– Ginkgo biloba protects the elasticity and health of blood vessels that supply the brain. Ginkgo helps support normal, healthy circulation to the brain. Improved brain circulation may help support oxygen and glucose uptake as well as the removal of waste products, all of which contribute to healthy brain function. Ginkgo also contains potent antioxidants to help protect the brain against the damaging effects of free radicals.
– SerinAID® brand of phosphatidylserine (PS) helps provide structural support for brain cell membranes, critical for normal, healthy brain function. PS may help support memory, concentration, focus and other cognitive functions. In addition, PS helps promote healthy levels of the stress hormone cortisol, which when produced in excess can impact healthy brain function.
– Acetyl-L-carnitine (ALC) helps support the production of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine, which is essential for normal, healthy brain function. ALC has been shown to play a role in maintaining normal brain function as we age, and studies demonstrate ALC helps support memory and promote a positive mood.
– DHA is an omega-3 fatty acid that is critical to the normal structure and function of nerve cell membranes. The brain and retina contain the highest levels of DHA. DHA helps support the brain’s ability to transmit nerve signals and studies show this fatty acid is intimately involved in brain function, particularly mood, memory, and behavior.
3. Elderberry Syrup
– Provides 6,400 mg of certified organic elderberry fruit extract per serving
– Contains no sugar, artificial colors, or flavors
– Elderberry extract has been shown to support immune function, particularly against the cold and flu virus
– Has twice the potency of the leading brand
– Contains 100% certified organic elderberry fruit
– No glucose, fructose, or other sweeteners
– No potassium sorbate
– Black elderberry helps to support immune function by neutralizing hemagglutinin spikes on the surface of virus particles. By neutralizing these spikes, the virus loses the ability to puncture the cell membrane and infect the cell.
– Elderberry contains anthocyanins, a class of phytochemicals that support immune function by boosting the production of cytokines (proteins that regulate immune response), including tumor necrosis factor and interleukins.
– Stress plays a significant role in reducing immune function. Elderberry extract helps to reduce overall stress levels, and also significantly shortens recovery time from physical exertion. By reducing stress and its related effects, elderberry extract helps maintain a strong immune system.
4. “No Days Off” Immune Support
– Provides European standardized herbs, which are the most clinically studied botanicals on the market today
– Featuring European standardized echinacea and astragalus extract
– Standardized European echinacea extract has been clinically studied since the early 20th century
– Premium mushroom extracts not found in other immune formulas, including Maitake Mushroom (TD fraction), Shitake, and Reishi Mushroom
– L- OptiZinc® is the most clinically studied form of zinc available
– Vitamins A, C, B-6, Folic Acid, B-12, and Pantothenic Acid
– Echinacea helps “activate” the immune system and stimulate certain immune cells that are critical to maintaining overall health.
– Echinacea helps keep the respiratory system healthy when challenged, particularly during winter months.
– Maitake, shiitake, and reishi mushrooms all contain polysaccharide compounds that effectively stimulate important immune cells.
– L-OptiZinc® is a patented form of the essential trace mineral required for the proper growth and function of many types of immune cells. It is also critical to the health of the thymus gland; the location where immune cells known as T-cells are made.
– Quercetin is a strong antioxidant and helps provide support for healthy levels of histamine; a chemical involved in cold and allergy-related symptoms.
– Goldenseal contains the immunostimulatory compound berberine, and garlic contains sulfur-containing compounds – both provide added immune support.
– Ligustrum is used in Traditional Chinese Medicine in supporting a healthy immune system.
5. “Work Smarter” Pre-Workout
– Free of hormones, steroids, and artificial stimulants
– Delicious citrus splash flavor
– Contains no preservatives, artificial flavors, or sweeteners
– Clinically tested beta-alanine from CarnoSyn®
– Fast-acting and easy to use
– Creatine monohydrate provides energy to the muscle. It improves power, strength, increased muscle size (lean muscle growth), and increased repetitions.
– Citrulline malate supports the body in optimizing blood flow.† Studies show that it can reduce the sensation of fatigue, as well as increase ATP production. It also plays a role in the urea cycle, which helps to support normal, healthy lactic acid levels during workouts.
– Alpha-lipoic acid acts as an antioxidant and an “insulin mimicker”. It has been shown to increase glucose uptake by muscle cells, and decrease glucose uptake by fat cells. Meaning more muscle, less fat.
– Arginine Alpha Ketoglutarate (AAK) increases nitric oxide levels, creating an environment for muscle growth in the body by increasing the volume of blood flowing through muscle tissue. This leads to greater strength, improved muscle recovery, and increased endurance.
– By boosting carnosine levels with beta-alanine, muscle fibers can stay in an optimal pH-range, making them better able to maintain maximum strength and endurance throughout the workout session which helps to support new muscle development.
– The Kreb’s cycle intermediates metabolize acetyl coenzyme A into citric acid, which, in turn, produces tissue fuel. Interactions between the amino acids and the Kreb’s cycle are suggested to play a central role in the energy metabolism of the exercising muscle.
– Caffeine works as a metabolic stimulant by releasing fatty acids into the bloodstream to be used as energy.
6. “10X Performance” Organic Protein
– Delicious taste
– USDA Organic, QAI Certified, & Non-GMO
– 20g of protein from organic peas, hemp, fermented amaranth, and Sacha Inchi
– Featuring Sacha Inchi and Hemp, good sources of omega-3 EFAs
– Easy to digest
– No Dairy, No Soy, and Gluten-Free
– Amino acids from protein provide the very structure of DNA and therefore play a critical role in the development, growth, and health of all anatomical structures of all forms of life.
– Proteins are vital for building and maintaining cardiovascular, pulmonary, neurological, muscular, ocular, intestinal, hepatic, and many other tissues.†
– Required for creating the two primary proteins in skin, collagen, and elastin.†
– Helps build and maintain lean muscle tissue.†
– Improves strength and exercise performance.†
– Reduces recovery time between exercise sessions.†
– Helps maintain a healthy weight as part of a healthy diet and exercise program.†
– Pea protein has been shown to help maintain LDL cholesterol and triglycerides already in the normal range.†
– Fermented Amaranth and Hemp are complete proteins and excellent sources of all essential amino acids. Hemp also contains omega-3 and omega-6 EFAs.†
– Omega-3 rich Sacha Inchi may help ensure a healthy inflammatory response.†
– Alpha galactosidase is a target-specific enzyme that helps break down the glycoproteins found in abundance in many legumes such as beans and peas. If glycoproteins are not hydrolyzed by alpha-galactosidase, they will be fermented by gut flora; producing intestinal gas, bloating, and intestinal distress.†
– Bromelain jumpstarts digestion by breaking protein bonds and releasing amino acids.†
7. CBD Oil
Cannabidiol (CBD) is one of the two major cannabinoids found in the aerial portions (flowers and leaves) of the hemp plant. It is one of more than 60 cannabinoids found in the two major species of the cannabis plants Indica and Sativa. It is non-psychoactive and does not produce the euphoric feeling typically associated with cannabis. Although cannabis has been used by mankind for over 6,000 years, its medicinal value has only recently been focused on discovering the end cannabinoid system in the human body. The endocannabinoid system is widely distributed in the brain and body, and is considered to be responsible for numerous significant functions such as mood, sleep, pain perception, neurotransmission, and immune health.
– THC (delta 9 tetrahydrocannabinol) free
– Broad Spectrum Hemp Oil standardized to CBD with other cannabinoids
– Produced from USA grown hemp
– Co2 Extracted
– As an anxiolytic, CBD supports a healthy response to anxiety and stress.†
– CBD has been shown to be effective in the management of pain perception.†
– Research has shown that a healthy sleep cycle can be supported with CBD.†
– Immune support has been demonstrated through CBD supplementation.†
– CBD has been clinically studied for its effects on neurotransmission and motor drive.†
– CBD has been studied for its effects on inflammation and mobility.†
8. Total Reset Cleansing Formula (AM/PM)
A comprehensive 30-day system with unique AM/PM formulas containing ClearFiber™ and a combination of botanical extracts. Safe and gentle, with no laxatives.
– The Ultra Cleansing System A.M./P.M. is a comprehensive, 30 day, multi-system cleansing and detoxification program, that is scientifically designed to naturally aid the body in the removal of potentially harmful substances
– Is safe and gentle and CONTAINS NO harsh laxatives, which can be dangerous and lead to physical dependency
– The Ultra Cleansing System A.M./P.M. is simple and convenient, requiring an individual to take only 2 capsules in the A.M. and 2 capsules in the P.M
– Contains ClearFiber™, a patented source of soluble fiber which research studies show helps to promote healthy bowel function†
– Provides a gentle and effective combination of botanical extracts, that works synergistically to help support the body’s natural detoxification systems†
– This comprehensive program helps support major detoxification pathways in the liver and other body systems involved in the removal of potentially toxic substances.†
– By helping to support the excretion of toxins as well as encourage bowel regularity Ultra – Cleansing System AM/PM helps support overall health and wellness.†
– Carefully selected botanical ingredients support major systems of the body:†
– Liver (Milk Thistle, Artichoke, Dandelion, Yellow Dock, Rhubarb, Celandine leaf)
– Lung (Red Root, Marshmallow, Fennel)
– Lymphatic System (Echinacea, Burdock, Yellow Dock, Oregon Grape, Milk Thistle)
– Kidney (Dandelion, Artichoke, Corn Silk, Burdock)
– Blood (Burdock, Celandine, Cape Aloe)
– Bowel (Flax, Red Raspberry, Cape Aloe, Marshmallow, Rhubarb, Fennel, Ginger, Peppermint, ClearFiber™)
– Skin (Burdock, Dandelion, Yellow Dock)
– Cleanses gently without disrupting an individual’s daily routine.
9. Organic Echinacea Drops
Echinacea is the name of a group of flowering plants in the daisy family. They’re native to North America where they grow in prairies and open, wooded areas. Altogether, this group has nine species, but only three are used in herbal supplements — Echinacea purpurea, Echinacea angustifolia, and Echinacea pallida. Both the plant’s upperparts and roots are used in tablets, tinctures, extracts, and teas. Echinacea plants contain an impressive variety of active compounds, such as caffeic acid, alkamides, phenolic acids, rosmarinic acid, polyacetylenes, and many more.
In addition, studies have linked echinacea and its compounds to many health benefits.
– High in Antioxidants
– Positive Effect on the Immune System
– May Lower Blood Sugar Levels
– May Reduce Feelings of Anxiety
– Anti-Inflammatory Properties
– May Help Treat Skin Concerns
– May Offer Protection Against Cancer
10. “Log Off & Chill” Relaxation Support
A synergistic blend of patented ingredients Suntheanine® and Relora® with magnesium, valerian, scullcap, hops, chamomile, oat straw, lemon balm, and passionflower.
In today’s fast-paced world, it is paramount for the body and mind to be able to relax and “recharge”. Relaxation Support is formulated to encourage relaxation without causing drowsiness. The synergistic ingredients in this formula work in ways that help the body “let go” of tension and anxiety without causing drowsiness. The primary ingredients in this formula Suntheanine® and Relora® are backed by scientific research and have been shown to be safe and effective without causing drowsiness.†
– Suntheanine® brand of L-Theanine; a “calming” amino acid found in green tea
– Relora® is a trademarked, proprietary blend of two herbs (magnolia and phellodendron)
– Contains synergistic herbs chamomile, oat straw, and melissa (lemon balm)
– Valerian, scullcap, hops, and passionflower are provided in small doses for their synergistic effects
– Magnesium is an important mineral for supporting relaxation, including that of muscles which are often tense during times of physical and emotional stress.†
– Studies show Suntheanine® helps support normal alpha brain wave activity. Alpha brain waves promote a state of relaxation without causing drowsiness.†
– Suntheanine® helps to counteract feelings of anxiety by promoting a sense of “well-being”.†
– Relora® has been shown to support healthy levels of the stress hormone cortisol.† Healthy cortisol levels reflect normal, healthy response to stress. Relora helps control stress-related overeating and associated body weight issues.†
– Relora® has also been shown to help support healthy sleep patterns.†
– Valerian has been shown to promote relaxation as well as restful sleep.†
– Scullcap, hops, and passionflower provide a significant synergistic effect by helping to promote relaxation.†
†These statements have not been evaluated by The Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.