A few years back, my friend, Anisa, got me hooked on Rose Water and I just love it! Rose Water is fragrant and has many benefits. I use it almost every day as a toner which works well for my sensitive skin. It’s also the priciest product in my beauty regimen so I decided to make my own!
- Balances skin’s pH
- Reduces inflammation
- Helps hydrate and moisturize skin
- Minimizes pores
- Is an antibacterial and has healing properties
- Controls excess oil
- Is an antioxidant and strengthens skin cells
Rose Water is so awesome and really easy to make. After you try it for yourself, let me know what you think!
Prep Time: 2 minutes | Cook Time: 25 minutes | Servings: 8 oz.
- 1/4 cup of dried rose petals
- 1 1/4 cup of distilled water
- Place dried rose petals into a container or mason jar
- Heat the water but not to a boil
- Once water is hot (not boiling) remove from heat and pour over dried petals
- Let sit for 10-15 minutes
- Once cooled, strain into an empty container or mason jar
- Cover the Rosewater and store in your fridge
- Discard the used rose petals as they are now mushy
This preservative-free Rose Water is good for SEVEN days!