Can’t find that perfect room spray that fits the vibe of your home? If you don’t have a diffuser or choose not to use it all of the time, this would be perfect for you. Make your own all-natural room spray with the essential oils you already have.
The same as you would buy a room spray, or Febreze, you can easily mix a blend at home. With natural, pure scents, you can freshen up your house with lingering fragrances without the extra chemicals. Give it a try!
Room Spray with Essential Oils
Total Time: Less than 5 minutes
- distilled water
- witch hazel
- two of your favorite essential oils
- 4 oz. spray bottle
- In the spray bottle, add 2 oz. of distilled water and 2 oz. of witch hazel.
- Add 10-15 drops of your two favorite essential oils to make the perfect scent for your space.
- Replace the nozzle and shake all the ingredients together.
- And there you have it. Your very own all-natural room spray.
Leave a comment and let me know the blends you’d like to try.