I am always looking for ways to make traditional recipes vegan. Sometimes it takes a few tries to perfect (after many fails) but it’s totally worth it and I think I’ve finally gotten this Vegan Apple Crisp right. Give it a try!
Vegan Apple Crisp
Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 15 minutes | Servings: 2
- Two slices of melted butter
- 1/4 cup of oats
- 1 Tablespoon of brown sugar
- 2 Tablespoons of pure maple syrup
- Dash of cinnamon or nutmeg
- 1/8 cup of crushed walnuts
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Core apples and cut the tops off of the apples (if you don’t have an apple corer, just slice the apples).
- Stuff the apples with mixture and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 350 °F for 15 minutes or until apples are soft and filling has browned.
Check me out making the Apple Crisp for date night on YouTube!