There are a variety of ways to use Essential Oils on the skin. They are a powerful way to relieve common ailments and put you in a better mood.
A few reasons to apply Essential Oils are pain, stress, tightness, and tension. Some areas of application include your inner wrists, neck, and temples. I have a few more perfect places for Essential Oils for your consideration. Here’s a quick guide.
- Over your heart, place Ylang Ylang and Bergamot. They are best for high stress, depression, and high blood pressure.
- On your chest, place Eucalyptus, Lemon, and Peppermint for congestion, bronchitis, coughs, and asthma.
- Behind your ears, place Peppermint, Lemon, and Eucalyptus to help treat headaches, anxiety, dizziness, and fatigue.
- Also, behind your ears, you can place Lavender and Chamomile to help with insomnia.
- On your abdomen, place clary Sage for menstrual cramps.
- If you’re experiencing nausea, motion sickness, stress, insomnia, or headaches, you can place Lavender, Basil, and Peppermint on your temples or the back of your neck.
When applying Essential Oils, always start with a test patch, and if they are too strong, you can dilute them with a carrier oil, such as Jojoba or Sweet Almond. You can apply with a roller bottle or simply use your fingers.