Are you a turmeric girl? Turmeric is all-around awesome. This yellow spice is great for your body and your skin. Turmeric can be used as an exfoliant to improve skin texture, even skin tone, reduce wrinkles and inflammation caused by acne, eczema, and psoriasis.
Here’s a Turmeric Face Mask to calm inflammation and irritation, and brighten and tighten skin.
Turmeric Face Mask
Mix Time: 5 minutes | Servings: 1
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon raw organic honey
- 1 tablespoon coconut milk
- Put turmeric, honey, and milk in a small bowl and stir.
- You can create a thin paste or thick paste by adding more or less milk.
- Apply turmeric mask evenly to a clean face and leave on for 20 minutes.
- Rinse off with warm water.
Thinking of trying this Turmeric Face Mask? Comment below and let me know how you like it!