I LOVE FLOWERS! Fresh or dried–it doesn’t matter–I love them! The scents flowers produce are euphoric and always bring a smile to my face. I frequently buy or pick fresh flowers to place in my kitchen window and enjoy watching them age. As you can guess, I also hate to throw them out so I decided to make homemade potpourri!
This potpourri recipe is relaxing and perfect for bedtime, and I know you’ll enjoy it!
Homemade Potpourri for Bedtime
Prep Time: 5 minutes | Mixing Time: 60 seconds | Servings: 1-2
- 1/2 cup of dried Roses
- 1/2 cup of dried Lavender
- 1 Bay Leaf
- 5 drops of Lavender Essential Oil (for some added aromatherapy)
- A sprinkle of Cinnamon
- Optional: A few drops of Frankincense to preserve the scent longer
- Make sure flowers are completely dry.
- Crush flowers and remove unwanted stems.
- Add Bay Leaf and the sprinkle of Cinnamon.
- Place mixture into an open container or mesh bag.
Do you make homemade potpourri? Share your recipe!