Using a body scrub or a body exfoliant on a consistent basis has many benefits. A scrub massages, cleanses, removes dead skin cells, increases circulation, and promotes healthy cell turnover. What’s more is the moisturizing and healing effects of the oils help to penetrate and soften to reveal your best skin.
If you need a body scrub recipe, here’s a quick one to try. Check out my instructional video for the specific oils and details.
Lemon Lavender Body Scrub
Mix Time: Less than 5 minutes | Servings: 1
For a 4-ounce container of body scrub, you will need
- 8 drops of essential oil
- 4 ounces (8 Tablespoons) of course salt
- 1 ½ ounce (3 Tablespoons) of oil
- ½ ounce (1 tablespoon) of coconut oil
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients and mix with a fork or wooden stick or your fingers if it’s for you until fully combined.
- Massage gently into skin then rinse off with warm water.