As I’ve said before, I hate throwing away flowers. When they dry out, I’m always trying to find ways to keep them around. My go-to is potpourri but these days I’m into making Pressed Flower Art.
Wax paper and dried flowers are a fun DIY idea and a great gift. This is perfect because I take great pleasure in giving homemade gifts.
So here it is! My easy peasy Pressed Flower Art in wax paper. Let me know what you think!
Pressed Flower Art
Prep Time: 5 minutes | Make Time: 15 minutes | Servings: Depends on the amount of dried flowers
- Dried flowers – I used red, white and pink roses, tulips, lavender bulbs, and leaves.
- Wax paper
- Iron and ironing board
- Picture frame
- Crunch up dried flowers.
- Lay the wax paper out on ironing board.
- Spread glue on wax paper wherever you want your designs (this keeps the flowers in place).
- Add flowers and create a cute design.
- Add glue to another piece of wax paper and place on top of your flower layout.
- Iron design into one flat sheet.
- Once everything is pressed and flat, the Pressed Flower Art is ready immediately.
- Cut to fit in the desired picture frame.
- Find the perfect location for your Pressed Flower Art.
It’s so easy to make, try different layouts to see what you like best.
More cute designs!