Chad and I are still on our raw plant-based kick and going strong! Is temptation high? Absolutely but we are committed to cut processed foods. This, however, doesn’t mean we have to miss out on satisfying desserts. Yesterday, we wanted cookies so I made cookies…raw cookies and they were amazing! I’m sharing the recipes because everyone needs in on these. Hope you enjoy!
Raw Peanut Butter Cookies
Prep Time: 5 minutes | Total Time: 20 minutes | Servings: about 15
- 1 cup of almond flour (grab here)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup (or 1 cup pitted Medjool dates)
- ½ cup natural peanut butter (no sugar or salt added)
- 1½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- Optional: a dash of salt
- Add all ingredients in a food processor and mix until it forms a dough and is moist. If it’s still dry, add more peanut butter in tablespoon increments and process again.
- Form dough into traditional cookies using a fork to make patterned designs or use a tablespoon to form mini cookies. Place cookies on a cutting board or parchment paper and allow to set in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Once set, package and store in the refrigerator.