Detox your armpits. Why? To remove all the toxins (aluminum, parabens, phthalates, and more) from years of conventional deodorant use. It also helps your body neutralize its pH and reduces odor and sweat. What’s more, regular detoxing may completely eliminate the need for deodorant.
For years, many of us have been using conventional antiperspirants and deodorants to mask and eliminate odor by blocking our body’s ability to sweat. The problem is we are supposed to sweat. It’s natural, but years of using toxic products have convinced us that sweating is a faux pas. Now don’t get me wrong, having sweaty pits definitely doesn’t feel good; however, the alternative shouldn’t be at the expense of pumping our bodies with toxins.
If you’re looking for a more natural way to deodorize, the armpit detox is a perfect option.
Armpit Detox Mask
Mix Time: Less than 3 minutes | Servings: 2 days
- 3 tablespoons of bentonite clay
- 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
- 1-2 tablespoons of water
- Mix all ingredients into a paste.
- Spread equally on each armpit and lay (or site) with your arms raised for 30 minutes max. Feels a little tingly, but if skin gets irritated, remove immediately!
- Allow mask to dry.
- Wipe off or rinse off in shower and continue with day as normal.
- Can be used daily.