Calling all of my berry lovers! We love them, and we know they’re good for us, but what beneficial properties do our favorite berries contain? Learn more about your favorite berry.
- Açaí berries are full of antioxidants that effectively promote weight loss.
- Blackberries can help lower your risk of Alzheimer’s, increase collagen production, and improve your already beautiful complexion.
- Blueberries help improve memory and cognitive function, along with helping to lower your cholesterol and regulate blood sugar.
- Cranberries help prevent and treat UTIs and stomach ulcers, meanwhile protecting your liver at the same time.
- Elderberries are full of antioxidants. Like goji berries, they’re perfect for early mornings due to the energy boost you can get from consuming them.
- Goji berries help increase your energy, so they’re perfect for early mornings. They’re also excellent immune system boosters and also healthy hair and skin boosters.
- Gooseberries can help with digestion and reduce blood sugar. They also help promote hair growth.
- Raspberries help prevent yeast infections and the development of irritable bowel syndrome. These yummy berries can also help protect you from vision loss as a result of aging.
What’s your favorite berry?