Who doesn’t like chocolate chip cookies? They are my husband’s favorite and I’m also a big fan. If you’re abstaining from dairy and eggs, then this is the recipe for you. These vegan chocolate chip cookies are nothing short of amazing and just as delicious as the traditional ones.
Give this recipe a try and let me know if you love them or can’t live without them!
Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies
Prep Time: 2 hours 10 minutes | Cook Time: 10 minutes | Total Time: 2 hours 30 minutes | Servings: 12 cookies
- 1 cup of white or coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp of baking soda
- 1/4 cup of brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp of salt
- 1/4 cup of sugar
- 1/3 cup of vegan chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp of plant-based milk alternative
- 1/4 tsp of pure vanilla extract
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl, then stir in the wet ingredients. Continue to stir until a dough forms.
- A little extra milk may be needed.
- Once the dough is thoroughly mixed, form into a large ball and refrigerate for two hours.
- Preheat oven to 325°
- Grease or add parchment paper to a baking sheet.
- Form dough into 12 balls evenly spaced on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove the cookies from the oven and allow to firm up for 10 minutes.